Entrepreneurship-Master a Proven Framework for Building and Financing New Ventures
Many people express an intent to start their own venture. But they spend years analyzing when is the right time to start and what kind of venture to start. Many are even waiting for a blockbuster idea. Therefore, for many, there is a huge gap between intent and action.
Entrepreneurship Essentials helps you turn an idea into a viable venture. Learn how entrepreneurs validate concepts through structured experiments, refine their business strategy, and raise the capital necessary to create value and grow their business.
What You’ll Learn
- Identify a business opportunity
- Evaluate an idea and assess the market
- Explore the risks and rewards of entrepreneurship
- Leverage experiments to validate concepts and refine your business strategy
- Discover the key financial decisions entrepreneurs must make in the early stages of a startup
- Understand the process of raising capital and how to speak to investors.
Entrepreneurship-Modules to Learn
Entrepreneurship Essentials introduces you to the entrepreneurial journey from finding an idea, to gaining traction in the marketplace, to raising capital for your venture. This course explains how entrepreneurs run structured experiments to validate ideas and refine business strategy. You will dive deep into the numbers behind how entrepreneurs and their investors make financial decisions to create value and grow their operations.
The Master Skill Share Online Advantage
- World-class faculty
- Edge-of-your-seat online learning
- Global peer collaboration and networking
- Real-world, case-based learning
Master Skill Share Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by seasoned leaders across a variety of industries, including serial entrepreneur Hemanth Sereddy, CMO of Marketing Chronicle; and an active Trainer in Digital Technologies for Businesses. Wrestle with the same issues they faced, while problem-solving and engaging with learners from around the world.
If you like to explore our other Areas of Knowledge sharing. Click Here